BACOLOD City – Vice Mayor El Cid Familiaran has the highest net worth among members of the Sangguniang Panlungsod (SP) here with a total of P43,856,000.
Familiaran recently declared his wealth in his 2019 statement of assets, liabilities and net worth (SALN).
SP secretary Vicente Petierre III said Familiaran had acquired the biggest SALN because he and his wife had a joint net worth.
Meanwhile, Councilor Ayesha Joy Villaflor, Sangguniang Kabataan president, had the lowest net worth at P20,000.
Petierre noted SP members submitted their SALNs to the Human Resource and Management Office on April 30.
The following SP members declared the following net worths in their SALNs:
* Em Ang – P42.612 million
* Ricardo Tan – P24.050 million
* Claudio Jesus Puentevella – P21.812 million
* Renecito Novero – P21.030 million
* Bartolome Orola – P15.728 million
* Wilson Gamboa Jr. – P11.300 million
* Caesar Distrito – P5.865 million
* Sonya Verdeflor – P5.221million
* Cindy Rojas – P4.940 million
* Elmer Sy – P4.169 million
* Dindo Ramos – P3.471 million
* Ana Marie Palermo – P1.844 million
* Lady Gles Pallen – P693,000
According to Petierre, public officials are required to submit their SALNs under Republic Act 3019 or the Anti-Graft and Corrupt Practices Act and Republic Act 6713 or the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees.
Government officials and employees who fail to submit their annual SALN or stated false items in the documents will face charges of perjury for mis-declaring their wealth in their SALNs./PN