ILOILO – Fourteen police chiefs were reshuffled. Some already exceeded the mandatory two-year tour of duty in an assignment.
According to Iloilo Police Provincial Office (IPPO) spokesperson Police Captain Antonio Monreal, five police chiefs were scheduled to take advance courses for promotion purposes. They were the following:
* Police Captain Rowena Hubero of San Enrique police station (replaced by Police Lieutenant Alexander Lauron)
* Police Captain Felix Alianza Jr. of New Lucena (replaced by Police Lieutenant Felice Dioso)
* Police Captain Kenn Albert Lepsia of Barotac Nuevo (replaced by Police Lieutenant Jerry Henry Gotera)
* Police Major John Van Herson Luspo of Ajuy (replaced by Police Lieutenant Roy Castro)
* Police Captain John Paul Guay of Badiangan (replaced by Police Lieutenant Ma. Doreen Losoria)
Other police chiefs reshuffled were Police Major Fernand Limbungan of Pavia (replaced Police Major Leonard Amar of Estancia); Police Captain Jose Rey Pabalan of Santa Barbara (replaced by Limbungan); Police Captain Hermogenes Eulatic of Leganes (replaced by Pabalan); and Amar (replaced by Police Major Rene Obregon of Lambunao).
Obregon’s post in Lambunao was taken over by Police Major Jogen Suegay who was the chief of the Dumangas police station
Suegay was replaced by Police Major Joven Arevalo who was the police chief of Barotac Viejo. Arevalo, on the other hand, was replaced by Police Major Ciriaco Esquilerga.
Police Lieutenant Roy Castro of Ajuy police station was replaced by Police Lieutenant Rey Pueyo; Police Lieutenant Alexander Lauron of Balasan was replaced by Police Lieutenant Richard Ado.
These new assignments took effect on Aug. 1, 2019./PN